Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. (Once you begin your lesson, by default you accept these terms and conditions.)
Once Jamie Knox watersports confirms your booking a contract is made between Jamie Knox Watersports and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. Jamie Knox Watersports hereinafter referred to as 'we' or “Our”, will only confirm you’re booking once we have received a deposit for your lesson.
1. Once a deposit is made a confirmation is emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
2. Once you begin your lessons, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
3. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the lessons you have paid for.
4. All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
5. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of your confirmation email
Cancellation or amendments
1. Cancellation of lessons by you will forfeit the deposit paid
2. You may amend you booking to a different if that date is available
3. We reserve the right to rearrange lessons in case of extreme weather
Your obligations and responsibilities
1. You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that's requires attention or medication before your Lesson commences.
2. You must listen and obey all instructions given to you by our instructors
3. During your lesson your Instructor or another member of Jamie Knox watersport staff may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a participant and these may be used in our brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
4. Any unsafe behaviour by you during the lesson will result in you be evicted from that lesson by the Instructor